Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday's July Jester Round up

Tis Tuesday
I don't generally blog daily but just got home after visiting my Father in law in hospital, and not feeling like starting any pieces.
I just fancy a spot of window shopping, and to see what the July Jester's have listed today.

Here are three things from my shop

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3



This is my 6 picks of the day

Click on picture to be taken to the item in the sellers shop



SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

Lovely items I am sure you would agree.

Jennie

7 comments:

  1. That Vampire pendant is rather nice. Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my boa and I love that bag it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soooo much for including my doggy bag amongst such a lovely collection of folksy things. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Jasper, Carnelian and Hemimorphite necklace - a bit of a mouthful I know, but I was quite pleased with the resulting piece!

    A lovely seclection of goodies from the other folksters featured. I LOVE the handbag and have already favourited it! I also think your little bird necklace is sooo gorgeous!

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pieces are really beautiful! They're very much up my street lol.

    Jackie x

    www.totallyaddictedtovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices yet again.

    Love Jacqueline's necklace and Dio's ladybird is so cute!
    And you know I love your little wren necklace!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection. Love the reds! Love your opalite earrings too
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete