Tuesday 27 July 2010

100 Sales on Folksy: My picks of the day

WOOOOHOOOO

I have somehow made 100 sales on Folksy since March 28th.
I am so very happy that my items have been well received.
I put my luck down to being part of the Monthly listing clubs since I joined.

I really hope to continue selling here on this most fabulous community.

My 100th sale was to the fabulous Mish73
As well as receiving the 100th item for free. Which was a semi precious gemstone bracelet btw she will also get a goodie box filled with £30+ of jewellery and a few other treats.

Mish is a fabulous supporter of Folksy, and has been rumoured to have wings!

To all my customers and friends at Folksy

Haptree - Blue Wristlet with Jewellery Kit


And now picks of the day.

First something new from me.

The Duchess
A Double drop Vintage style long necklace


Duchess


and now to my lovely July Jesters


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Item 1. A Puppy Dog by Northfield primitives
Item 2. A choc mint scarf by Bliss Knits
Item 3. A selection of pendants/charms by Karen's Beads
Item 4. A Toadstool canvas by Top Cat's Corner
Item 5. A Gorgeous Cameo necklace by London Fogg
Item 6. An upcycled Laptop case by HWR Designs

8 comments:

  1. ahh bless ya thats so nice. well done you. before you know it you'll be blogging about sale 200. you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Lucky but well deserving Michelle too.
    Great picks from today's Jesters. Love the laptop case
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Congrats again on the 100 sales, and thank you so much for featuring my canvas!
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your jewellery is gorgeous, I'm not surprised you've been so successful! Thank you for including my little picture charms (Karen's Beads)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 100 sales beautiful lady, that's amazing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 100 sales is amazing - well done you! And the gift for Mish73 is fantastic too.

    Thanks for featuring my scarf; you've picked some really lovely items today.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the sales, you deserve it. It is great that the listing clubs have made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on reaching 100 sales.. that's really quite inspiring for someone hovering around the (ahem) 0 mark!

    ReplyDelete