Thursday 22 July 2010

Folksy Friday: Friday I'm in Love

Aw you have to love The Cure don't you!

I was feeling romantic today so listed a romantic locket.

The picture was taken from a Vintage Postcard.



Love Locket


Here are my favourite love, friendship, and just fabulous items of the week.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Item 1: Perfect for a wedding: Hat by Imogen's Imagination
Item 2: A heart topped jotter by Jessica's Jotters
Item 3: A love heart sweetie bracelet by Cult Angel
Item 4: Nothing beats a hug card by Accidental Vix *I bought one of these*
Item 5: A romantic Rose Corsage by Nofkant's curios
Item 6: Resin Rose pendants by Karen's Beads

Hope you like my choices.

Jennie

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the card feature, and I hope you like mr red dragon when he arrives!
    Vix
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring one of items lovey and I'll see you in the forums when I get back from my hols.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics-your lockets are beautiful :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks. I love ALL of them muchly
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for including my resin hearts (Karen's Beads). Love the card from Accidental Vix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds, i'm a sucker for stationary so love the pad and the hearts are fab too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie's rose is such a perfect shape and I love that deep blood red colour too. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stationery so the jotter is my fave! All fab though :)

    x

    ReplyDelete