Sunday 18 July 2010

Sunday 18th July: Brought to you by the letter B

With all the Buttons and Butterflies around it seemed appropriate to go with the letter B today.

My listing of the day doesn't begin with B *oopsy*




Dragonfly

She is a gorgeous Dragonfly. Extra long necklace with peach quartz, and lots of danglies, as well as rich cognac coloured beads.


Hot picks of the day brought to you by the letter B :)





SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6



Just click on a picture to be taken to the folksy shop.

B is for

pic#1: Buttons
pic#2: Blue keyring
pic#3: Bonnet
pic#4: Bouquet Head band
pic#5: Butterfly Bag
pic#6: Blue Boa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thank you for including my little Zingy Hat with button detail. My little girl will be so pleased when I tell her she now a featured model not just one in our house!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my little keyring. I love your necklace even if it doesn't begiin with B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my boa. I love your necklace and the button bracelet that reminds me of a rainbow. xx

    ReplyDelete