Sunday, 18 July 2010

Sunday 18th July: Brought to you by the letter B

With all the Buttons and Butterflies around it seemed appropriate to go with the letter B today.

My listing of the day doesn't begin with B *oopsy*




Dragonfly

She is a gorgeous Dragonfly. Extra long necklace with peach quartz, and lots of danglies, as well as rich cognac coloured beads.


Hot picks of the day brought to you by the letter B :)





SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6



Just click on a picture to be taken to the folksy shop.

B is for

pic#1: Buttons
pic#2: Blue keyring
pic#3: Bonnet
pic#4: Bouquet Head band
pic#5: Butterfly Bag
pic#6: Blue Boa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Button Bracelet. lovely selection of items. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Thank you for including my little Zingy Hat with button detail. My little girl will be so pleased when I tell her she now a featured model not just one in our house!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my little keyring. I love your necklace even if it doesn't begiin with B :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my boa. I love your necklace and the button bracelet that reminds me of a rainbow. xx

    ReplyDelete