Monday 5 July 2010

Monday Monday so good to me......

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

I don't normally blog on a Monday but have had one of my best days for sales since I began.
So thought I would share some of my current favourite items.





SHOP NAME 1




Item 1: So Little Time necklace by Vintage Chic
Item 2: Vampire Pendant by London Fogg
Item 3: Poppy Pendant by Poppyfield's Design
Item 4: Reach for the Stars card by Accidental Vix
Item 5: Leather Knotted Heart Necklace by Beadesk
Item 6: Labradorite Pendant by Nofkantscurios

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my necklace among all these other lovely items! =)

    I'm now following your lovely blog too.

    Jackie x

    www.totallyaddictedtovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Labradortie tumblestone keychain in your selections today!

    I love Vix's cards, they are always great! And LondonFoggs Necklace is lovely!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete