Friday 2 July 2010

Folksy Friday: Bye June Loons, Hello July Jesters

Well it's that time of the week again.

I would like to say a humongous Congratulations to all the June Loons who listed daily, and everyone that participated.

The June Loons were a bunch of nuts on Folksy who pledged to try and list an item a day.
It was immensely successful with one seller Liz Dyson making over a 100 sales.

So the tradition begins again and is running thought July. Here's to a successful month!

So here are a few of my favourite items of the week





SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Item #1: From Northfield primitives: Mice on Parade
Item #2: From Nofkants curios: Obsidian Foxy keyring
Item #3: From Accidental Vix: New Hat card
Item #4: From Damselfly Gemma: Lampwork and silver necklace
Item #5: From Spotty N Stripey: You're a Star card
Item #6: From London Fogg: Clock Hands necklace *this is on my wishlist so feel free to buy it for me ;)

Finally 3 items from me


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my necklace. Great other picks too. I LOVED your lapis and butterfly necklace
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jennie for featuring my little mice amongst so many lovely things. They told me to tell you that they feel very proud!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my little obsidian fox pendant, that was so kind, and he is in great company, has been chatting to Northfield's mice, and they are thinking of the starting up a boy band.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete