Monday 26 July 2010

Monday Madness and the July Jesters

I like Mondays. Today is the final Monday for the July jesters. Haven't we all done well.
Here are my picks of the day.

As usual selfishly starting with a few of my own treasures


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2


Now onto a round up of my favourite items on Folksy today.
Quite an eclectic mix but all equally fabulous!




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Item 1. A gorgeous fascinator by Imogens Imagination
Item 2. Fabulous earrings by Red Bird Jewellery
Item 3. Lovely necklace by J Austen Jewellery Design
Item 4. Bunny suncatchers by DIOMO Glass
Item 5. A Wren necklace by Just K Jewellery and Gifts
Item 6. Silver and Pearl earrings by Damselfly Gemma

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my bunnies! I love your dragonfly necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dragonfly necklace too! Thanks for featuring my earrings. Great other picks too. I love Sophie's fascinator
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these. especially the Paris necklace of yours! I don't understand what you have to do to be a July Jester...Folksy is oh so confusing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for including my wren necklace - wasn't sure if it was a wren though so just called it a bird = lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Flame Jasper pendant. I love the bunnies - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete