Thursday 5 August 2010

What day is it?

I am so lost with the days this week. Yesterdays post I thought it was Tuesday. Today I am thinking about Folksy Friday. I am truly befuddled.

However not so befuddled that I didn't enjoy listing and looking at what new creations the A-Team have some up with today.

Two items from me today, both bracelets :D




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2



My pick of the day today is
Bebe The Circus Bear by Northfield Primitives.
Look at that little face, I think I actually love him...

Bear

and now the best of the rest in my humble opinion

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 Align CentreSHOP NAME 6


Just click on a pic to be taken to the listing

Item 1. Golden Charm watch by Mirribeads
Item 2. Beautiful Thulite and Smoky Quartz Necklace by Jacqueline Austen Jewellery Design
Item 3. Beat-Owls card by Konnie Kapow
Item 4. Vintage Bronze and Turquoise Bracelet by Miss Bohemia
Item 5. Steampunk Locket by Steampunk Storm
Item 6. Archeo Necklace by Silvessence

7 comments:

  1. Jennie, you really are too kind to pick another of my creations to feature! Thank-you very much, as always. You are a star! Congratulations on your sales today by the way, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelets from you Jennie and I do love Silvessence's necklace. Oh and congrats on the Empire Beads win
    Gemxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for putting my golden times watch in :-) It's hot of the needle(made just a few hours ago) and so lovely to see it out in the world. Love those bracelets of yours by the way, great colours.
    xxx Mirjam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks again Jennie! I think the A-Team's gonna have me bankrupt!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my bracelet in this great post!
    You have selected many of my favs including your Parisian Charm bracelet!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big thanks for including Archeo...a fab selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including my Thulite and Smoky Quartz necklace. I too love Bebe, so you may have some competition. He is sooo gorgeous! Love your bracelets too.

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete