Wednesday 11 August 2010

Wednesdays Wonderful Offerings

Well it is Wednesday already and I have been very naughty and not blogged for several days.
I blame my new medication ;)

On with the show. As always just click pics to be taken to the items page

Two new things from me

A long Statement Bird Cage necklace, and a Vintage Envelope Necklace


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2



and now six of the best from the A-Team

Item 1. Long cable scarf by Sharne69
Item 2. Fleur Rouge bag by Woolly Lakes
Item 3. A cow print coin purse by Moody Cow designs. I have one of these purses they are fabulous!
Item 4. Pretty pink studs by Aranelwen
Item 5. Autumn stripes button necklace by Damselfly Gemma
Item 6. Lavender Earrings by Lazy Giraffe


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my button neckace Jennie. I love Trish's coin purse too!
    Your new birdcage necklace is very sweet
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the mention. Great load of picks, love MoodyCows little purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the mention Jennie ,I love all of your picks !
    Really liking your birdcage necklace x
    Hope you are feeling better soon
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete